So. I've spent the past three days doing practically nothing but constantly playing Puzzle Pirates.tarlia
, you will pay for this. Oh, yes. You will pay.
And now, to make this resemble something approaching a real LJ post, a meme.
Letter meme, tagged by tabbyclaw
. To play, comment and ask for a letter, then list ten things you like that start with that letter.
My letter? G.
1. Anyone who didn't guess Greg Grunberg as the top of this list obviously hasn't had me babbling at them enough.
2. Green. Green green green. I love green. As evidenced ... practically everywhere.
3. Games. I like playing them, I like the idea of making them. I just need to start liking work, and I've got it made.
4. Ghosts. By which I mean the interesting, character-type ghosts, rather than the, "Ooh, spooky!" type of ghost. Ask me about my ghost detective some time.
5. Geekery, in all its forms. Science geekery, politics geekery, computer geekery, it's all fascinating and wonderful in so many ways.
6. Germans. I'm not sure what it is -- the accent, the language, the genetics, the cultural personality, or some combination -- but there's something incredibly fascinating and attractive about the German people.
7. Glass. Again, not sure what it is -- something about the texture, I think -- but glass is just an incredibly soothing substance. Water without the wet. I can't help but feel that a bath of glass pebbles would be oddly relaxing.
8. Guns. I don't own any myself, and probably won't for the foreseeable future, but I highly approve of them. Especially when in the possession of #1 on this list.
9. Gizmos and Gadgets. Who doesn't like a Rube Goldberg machine, or a silly but fun little puzzle, or a neat way of sharpening your pencil using tree roots?
10. And finally, last, and least, my lighting designer Shirley Mockowitz. ... er, wait. Sorry. Wrong script. Finally, gastropods. Especially of the oracular type.